on 4/24/09 8:30 AM, Dustin Sharp at dsh...@runbox.com wrote:

> Yep, would be good to see one in person, but to me it just doesn't pop off
> the screen the way the orange one did.

The bikes are generally photographed against the RBWHQ&L building, which
means that they are in serious open shade - everything goes pretty flat and
skews toward the bluish. I think most of the colors are significantly better
looking in person and amazing in direct sun.

I'd love to see the bike in sunsettish light, with the (still) green hills
of Diablo behind it. I think it would pop pretty well.

> Anyone think this will really and truly be the last batch 'o beams?

I hope not. They are really pretty amazing bikes.

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Your Photos are needed! - http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"Steel's what you want for a messenger bike.  Weight. Big basket up front.
Not cardboard with some crazy aramid shit wrapped around it, weighs about as
much as a sandwich."
-- William Gibson, "Virtual Light"