Yaay! Grant, you rock regardless of the mild criticisms. What a great
innovative bike your company offers to us. There is nothing quite like
it. I'd take one in any color. After I pay for my daughters wedding, I
may be able to save for one. I just obtained steady employment after
six months of  declining self employment misery. If you ever do make a
less expensive version from Taiwan I will surely make an effort to
purchase even though I like the traditional frame design etc.  It must
be hard to read the criticisms at times so I just want to tell you and
your staff how much I appreciate your contributions to my enjoyment of
the simple pleasure of riding a bicycle. Keep up the good work.