Round up another pair of the black plastic quick release clips that
came with the SKS fender set (the ones intended for use on the front
fender stays).  They'll allow you to pop the rear stays out and remove
the wheel.   RBW probably has them, but you could try your LBS
first.

hope this helps,
-Jay
Asheville, NC