Michael,
Thanks. What's the gizmo on the front rack above the front fender? I
have never seen such a thing.
Cheers,
Don

On Aug 13, 7:40 pm, MichaelH <[email protected]> wrote:
> Beautiful bike.  I love the color... but then I'm prejudice...
>
> http://gallery.me.com/mhechmer#100029
>
> Not too long after the AHH was available I contacted GP about a Hilson
> in orange with Canti brakes, a braise on at the brake bridge, and
> under the fork crown.  Turned out the custom price was more than I
> could afford.  I bought an Ebisu, which was pretty close, but it looks
> like you scored a great bike at a bargain price.
>
> Keep the rubber side down & enjoy the ride.
>
> Michael
>
> On Aug 13, 7:00 pm, Don <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Bruce,
> > Actually any color identification with any sports team is incidental.
> > When RBW came out with the orange I really liked it and let me tell
> > you it is very beautiful up close. Then as I thought about the color
> > of the tape I saw this color listed on their website and decided it
> > was what I would like. Although, now others have made the Gator
> > connection as well.
> > Cheers,
> > Don
>
> > On Aug 13, 4:02 pm, Bruce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > Gator fan?  (right colors for it!)
>
> > > ________________________________
> > > From: Don <[email protected]>
> > > To: RBW Owners Bunch <[email protected]>
> > > Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 11:53:10 AM
> > > Subject: [RBW] Photos of my new 60 cm Samuel Hillborne
>
> > > I hing it to have posted some photos of my new 60 cm Samuel Hillborne
> > > at the link below
> > > for anyone who would like to check it out. I think it's a beauty!
> > > Donhttp://flickr.com/photos/dupresantini
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to