Doug's the champion Atlantis utilizer, by the way!

Any bike, anywhere!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/3666863547/in/set-72157620523556167/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/3298444195/in/set-72157614275209826/

--
Cheers,
David

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy