My AHH is my favorite bike. I love it for commuting and riding by
myself and if I could only have one bike, that would be it. But i just
picked up a lugged steel Tommasini Sintesi for weekend club ride type
riding.
Got it direct from the factory, painted in the color scheme I chose.
Great customer service from Tina, their USA rep.
It's still not carbon light, but closer. And still has the great ride
of steel, especially with their "Air" fork.

Here's a pic of it all set up with 28mm conti gatorskins.

http://d2creative.smugmug.com/photos/593173887_5jsPP-O.jpg