I do know about, but had completely forgotten about, Greengrips. Weirdly, even
though it's cloth tape, I've found it very easy to wrap, but too wide and thin
for my likes. Purely personal.

Realized handlebar tape is cheap and easily changed. Gonna go with grey
Newbaums as I have a roll already and my LBS carries it.

That being said, if a fellow lister comes across the Viva olive green tape, let
me know.
The Viva tape has been both the nicest feeling and easiest to wrap tape I've
come across.
David
Chicago