Anyone have a couple extra rolls of the Viva Olive Green Cloth handlebar
tape?
Rivendell used to sell it until Newbaum's became they're go to cloth tape.
Or can anyone point me to where I can order some still? Jitensha carries
it, but looks like they're out of this color.
Specifically looking for this type as it's a very nice match to my Redwood
when clear shellacked.

I bought a couple rolls of Newbaum's lime green but it is a slightly
different shade. If anyone wants these, how's about $8 shipped?

If I can't find the Viva tape, think I'll do gray Newbaum's to go for a
similar look to this: http://www.jitensha.com/eng/brooks_toei.html

Thanks,
David
Chicago