[Opinion] Something about "gravel" and "grinding" makes me want to grind my
teeth... There's probably nothing worse that riding on pure gravel (other
than perhaps railroad ballast)... Why can't they better describe it for
what it really is???... it's riding unpaved road... whether purely dirt,
gravel with dirt, grass, or even ancient pavement... I'd say it's any road
where cars may technically be allowed, yet you're likely to see few if any
cars...  to me these are pure bliss, and something to be savored, NOT to
grind through (unless you're racing, in which case that's like guzzling a
great cup of coffee).

Peace,
Bobby (sorry, I don't grind gravel) Birmingham