Have you got the long Jones loop, or the shorter one? When I was
testriding, I tried the longer one, but didn't like it. The short one,
OTOH, is excellent. So far, the bar-end position is working for me on
descents, though maybe I just don't go down slippery descents. Usually I'm
trying to get my weight back, not forward, on descents.