As mentioned the controls often have restrooms.  I have become expert at
locating porta potties at constructions sites and parks.

Larry Powers

Get a bicycle.  You will not regret it if you live. - Mark Twain

Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 16:24:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [RBW] 400k plus
From: uscpeter11...@gmail.com
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com

I know zero about Brevets, had never heard of them until I joined this list.
the one question I always ask myself is "when and where do you go to the
bathroom?" I used to run cross county where the occasional pit stop was
required but that was only a couple of hours. Not trying to be gross, just
curious if I ever go down this road if there are bathrooms at the controls. As
I get older I have to worry about where a bathroom is, sad, haha.