Hi Everybody,

I am looking to buy a 58cm Quickbeam or Simpleone in good condition.  Open
to purchasing frameset to complete or anywhere inbetween depending on
asking price. I had a 56 Simplone that was a bit to small for me so I sold
it, and well...I miss that bike.  I have had great luck on the list dealing
with super nice people so I thought I would give it another shot. Feel free
to contact me off list or call / txt 909 910-7424.

Thanks,
Richard