My goal for this summer had been to ride a 200+K ride, and I no doubt will but
it may well be broken into several days as a Meandonee.

One of the basic routes would go from Woodland Park (well Green Mountain Falls,
5 miles down the Pass, but whose counting?), and use the R2G2 route as a
general guide, meandoneering off it as desired, likely camping in the Lost
Creek area in the middle(ish), possibly adding a day to ride Boreas Pass.

Another route would cobble together various of the old narrow gauge train
routes, including Phantom Canyon and possibly Gold Camp Road out of Cripple
Creek, connecting in with Salida, then heading North into South Park (figure
that out!).

My rib needs a few more weeks to heal before I head out for this, so looking at
late June-September as a timeframe if you are interested in a 2-3 day adventure
with who knows what outcome (brain injury adds extra fun). If you are
interested, let me know and I'll discuss what I need in terms of scent
elimination from soaps, shampoos, etc.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org