"This is a theoretical plus but a practical big nothing"

Truer words were never spoken, not only on this topic but many others as
well.  I gotta remember this next time we get ourselves all fizzed about
(*insert
topic here)*.  Not to diminish the hours of entertainment and amusement we
get from debating, but it's easy to lose perspective.  A bike ride is
always a good tonic.

dougP