Bill and Leslie , Yes Yes Yes !     Getting very warm !    I've never
ridden a mixte, let alone a 60cm one with a nice tall front end . I'd like
a bit taller than my 60cm. Bombadil, and with possibly a bit lower trail
and even more front-center distance.  Longer chainstays possibly also !

 As long as the front end can be as stable as my Bomba even with front
loads when standing and climbing, I'm in with the TT being gone.  If not, I
can still live with a TT, but boy, mixte's just have an appealing look to
me :)