http://dr2dc.blogspot.com/2014/06/introducing-drumroll-please-mr-burley.html

My Thanksgiving '13 week C-list impulse buy and supposed 'winter' project
is finally rolling in style!  I'm rocking dual Moustache bars, original
Nitto's for the captain (me) and flipped XO-3 MTB diameter ones for my
wife.  That is newbaum's over one layer of inner tube, 2 coats of shellac
(done yesterday so the color is as brilliant as it'll ever be!  Other
Riv-ish details include the MUSA steel frame of course, Suntour Barcon's
(the whole bike came w/ a Suntour XC group), dual Brooks Flyer saddles and
some Nitto stems.  Last weekend was the ~18 mile W&OD trail shakedown ride
with unwrapped bars and today we did ~27 miles to Mount Vernon and back via
the Mount Vernon Trail and Old Town Alexandria.  Both were unqualified
sucesses.

I'm still getting used to the handling and braking responsibilities for
two, my trail etiquette today could have used some fine tuning but I'll get
smoother.  I was impressed how well the bike responded to heavy pedalling
up some of the sharp, short hills on the way to MV.  I'm hoping to get in
alot of tandem riding for the rest of this year!

Tony

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-X4tBN-ga6jk/U7DUNK72IGI/AAAAAAAAEjY/kk85I27Uxv8/s1600/RAD_4199.jpg>