Thanks Patrick!  The bike rides very nicely. We have only sampled two tandems
so it's hard to be very authoritative...  The size seems very good which is
hugely important.  I can easily and safely take one hand off the bars to adjust
or grab the water bottle without much thought for stability which is nice.

Not sure if it's the greater combined rider weight or the narrower (32mm) tires
but we take bumps alot harder than in my single bikes. Leaning and steering
with the hips is going to have to develop over time as we learn to anticipate
each others behavior.

For now it seems like we spend a bit more time either 'to fast' or 'to slow'
with fleeting, in sync, powerful and rhythmic middle areas.  It feels great to
ride when we're chugging along a near flat section that has gentle or no curves.

As for my wife's hand-elbow angle i'm not sure, I'll have to have someone get a
picture of us riding to see how she's using the bars better.  We're still
playing around with angle and extension on her bars.

Tony