I don't expect this to ever been an issue but if I had vast wealth I'd be
tempted just for the experience of riding something that light.  Although,
a really experienced bike mechanic who has test ridden and worked on my
grossly heavy 17.5 pound Della Santa told me it was the best riding bike he
had ever ridden.  That was a good enough endorsement for me since he's
ridden about everything roadie out there.  Clearly my slow speed on it has
something to do with the motor.

I wonder when the Tour de France bike weights requirements are going to
start dropping?  Wasn't it set at about 14 pounds?  There's going to come a
point where the governing body would drop that super heavy 14 pound weight
handicap.  Cough.

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology
<http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://addisonwilhite.blogspot.com/>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>

Bicycle Advocate: Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee
<http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html>