Avia Peter, size 13E, at Wal-Mart.  I'm on my 3rd pair.  I get about 1500
miles on each pair before the spikes wear the soles down to the point that
my fit is altered.  Other people may be able to get more mileage out off
them that don't weigh 260 and climb out of the saddle frequently.

I will reiterate my prior guidance that these shoes are not comfortable for
walking around in, so caveat emptor.

I don't make a habit of shopping at Wal-Mart, but my wife likes to go there
so one day I wandered over into the shoe department.  I first tried the
$13.99 Starter shoes but those were chewed up by the spikes in the thin
gripsters very quickly.  So after that I tried these Avias because they
felt like they had a stiffer sole and they have worked out.

If these Avias are too lowbrow for some folks, I have an alternate
suggestion.  I did once ride a 200k on borrowed New Balance cross trainers
a few years back.  I had left my SPD shoes at home, which was 110 miles
away from the ride start.  The only shoes I had for the trip were sandals
that I was not comfortable using on the bike.  The New Balance shoes were
very comfortable both on and off the bike.  Also used plastic department
store pedals for that 200k haha.  I had an extra pair of them in my bag
just in case.

Oh the things you get into riding your Rivendell...  :-D