This was my answer to the mid brazeons that are not on the Atlantis but
needed for lowrider racks.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8435670094/in/set-72157626241665432

It's a door jam bracket for like 30 cents a piece.  Been on multiple tours
and holds tight and stiff.  Great option for us and have used the same
setup on Hilbournes as well.

Kelly