I forgot to add to my weekend rides; on Saturday night the local bike
club/bikeshop/church group hosted a night bike ride; the first for our
town. It was quite a turnout for the event with nearly 400 riders enjoyed
tailgaiting before the ride - local musicians, ice cream, watermelon then
we went on a 10 mile moonlight ride through the town. We got the police to
help out and most of the main intersections were closed down for us to ride
through. I got asked to ride last, as the sweep rider so it turned out I
rode half the time with this lady who was pushing her walmart dual
suspension bike as fast as she could. We chatted and I found out she
actually lives in Nashville, but moved up here for a position at the local
community college. I brought the Sam Hillborne for this one and just took
here easy, I don't even think I changed gears. Next year I plan on putting
on some of those rope lights all over my bike, maybe I can get them to
blink to music.

All in all, the weekend was a pretty good bike weekend.