If you're going to the trouble of brazing on cantilever bosses, why not
consider brazing on Racer bosses? They're the same exact bosses located
differently. I guess you'll lock yourself into just one single type of
brake and you'll need to buy the stainless sleeves, but I really like the
Racer brakes and think they are a marvelous balance between power and
control when used with Campagnolo Ergopower levers.

I don't particularly believe cantilever and linear pull brakes are really
that different (in power/modulation/control/etc) when the cantis are set up
correctly, and especially if the cantis are used with the brake levers with
the desired mechanical advantage (they all differ by a bit). True, it takes
more effort to get the cantis working to my liking (versus the linear
pull's no-brainer/non-adjustable setup) but that's also why I adjust for
more leverage/less travel up front and less leverage/more travel in the
back. This allows me to balance the front-rear power and affords me more
tolerance for out-of-trueness in the rear wheel. But we're just nitpicking
at this point.

I actually find linear pull brakes somewhat of a hinderance when one is
trying to use big tires and fenders because one can't adjust where the
horizontal actuation cable is. My Surly for example has the cable/latch
rubbing the top of the front fender because I'm running 2.0 Kojaks and
thick plastic fenders. It doesn't impact braking performance but it's kinda
annoying to have the brake mechanically scrap the top of the plastic fender
every time I touch the front brake lever. This is with normal height
linear-pull brakes so I'll imagine the shorter Mini Motos will be even more
restricting.

I'll admit it. I dislike the Neo Retro. They require brake levers with a
higher mechanical advantage to work well because they don't have a lot of
mechanical advantage themselves. Look at the curves on this for comparison
and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.circleacycles.com/cantilevers/

In addition, they also stick out like sore thumbs. Used at the back,
they've poked at my shoes occasionally. They do look very nice though, but
that's essentially their only saving grace.