Hey Kurt,  just to throw in,  rideshares on craigslist are sometimes an option,
 ive used it a couple times,  just pay the peeps something ,  and let them know
you have a bike and that you need a truck/ van situation and be flexible!   Its
pretty easy,  only have to break down the bike minimally.  Hope this helps!
-Mike

Sent from my iPhone