Welcome, John! Deb is great. I love my Rivets.

I'm just up the hill from Colorado Springs, in Green Mountain Falls. Are
you still in CS? If you'd even like to ride, let me know. I do mostly
remote dirt roads and single track. You can see my photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/ (check out the albums to see
various rides/trips). Because of my brain injury, I should warn you, there
is a "clean room" protocol to get de-scented as laundry scents and all
other human made scents explode in my brain. But if you're daft enough to
be willing to try, I'm game.

I ride a Hunqapillar for the single track/bikepacking and anytime I want
gears, and a Quickbeam for the dirt roads and any time I want single track
single speed. Homer is a beautiful bike that will allow you to do all kinds
of things. If you can ride a 66cm, you are welcome to give it a test ride
and see what you think, then talk with Riv. having a base experience to
compare from.

With abandon,
Patrick