Welcome Jon!  Good luck with your search for an AAH, I'm sure one will come up
sooner or later, or more likely another tempting frame will pop up and you'll
dive in that way... (I think their is a58cm Simple one available right now!)

I'm enjoying my 60cm Saluki which is the 650b cousin of the Homer so consider
this another great endorsement for that frame!

Tony