The brakes I'm looking at cover 79-99 mm, at least according to Amazon's
description.  I need about 89mm reach so they should work.  Amazon lists
models 324 and 326 on a search, but the model isn't in the description of
the brake I've ordered.  Thanks for the offer on the brake, I may contact
you offline if what I have on the way doesn't work.   If a 27" to 26"
conversion is possible with either brake, this could be good news for Riv
types on a budget.  I'll post the results / pics.