I appreciate the fact you all think her bike is too small by Riv
standards but she would not think of buying another, so I have to deal
with what I have here.

Never mind the fact that I am all too happy to acquire an additional
frame, she, alas, is not, even if she's not the one paying for it.
Sometimes when you marry someone who is practical to a fault, that's
what you get.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM, A CT Cyclist <amee.1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    I agree the bike looks too small bc of all the seat post showing, while
> her handle bars look to be an inch or so below the saddle height.  She
> should get a proper bike fitting or use Riv's PBH guide. I wouldn't spend
> money trying to make a bike that is too small more comfortable.
>    I ride a 50 cm Technomic stem on a 51 cm Soma San Marcos w/ drop bars
> that are 3.5" above my saddle height. With the drop bars I'm able to ride
> forward or quite upright depending on where I put my hands.
>
> A CT Cyclist
>

> On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Bronson wrote:
>>
>> She says it's comfortable this way.  I think it's time to ditch the drops.
>> Any suggestions?  I showed her some pics of flat bars that looked sorta like
>> Albatross bars with thumbies except more plasticy and she says she wants
>> those rather than bar-ends.
>>
>> In other words I think she'd enjoy the bike better Rivved-out.
>>
>> Thoughts?  Please don't suggest 650b conversion....yet ;)

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!