+1.

To which I add:

Riding seasons vary. In WI, for example, unless you wish to install studded
tires, the season ends in early December, returns late March. Your body
looses elasticity during the off-season. So the first 2-3 weeks in March
you need to raise the bars and lower the seat. Not much, but a little. Then
as your riding fitness returns, the seat returns to last year's level, and
the bars drop, just a bit. This fine tuning matches your body's increasing
limberness.

I also notice that I change my cockpit slightly depending on the
temperature. In summer, shorts and sandals (and lots of mileage) make it
easy and desireable to stretch out. In late fall when it's cold, wearing
bulky clothes and winter shoes, reduce mobility, and a somewhat shorter,
more upright, cockpit is fits better.

For me, these are always modest adjustments: ~1 cm here or there. But
feeling dialed in is nice, particularly when you can do it in less than a
minute. Quills make this possible.