Thanks, that's what I thought it looked like. I'm torn between getting a 54
and 58... the 58 is better in most dimensions, but would prefer a 54. Tough
call! What is your saddle height on there? That might help me visualize
actual fit a bit better...

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal