I'm keeping the Hetres.
But I want to try Cypress 32's just to see how they feel in comparison
(there is another thread of mine from a month or so ago about ponderings on
that, but now I'm talking fenders, not tires.).
If they feel just as good to me, then I might use them since I think they
will give me more clearance *under* the fenders.

On my Sam with P45's and Hetres, it is pretty tight (width-wise), and under
the brake bridge and fork crown, even with fenders at max height. No
problem though. No rubbing or anything. They roll free and the P45's have
worked out nicely with Hetres on my Sam bike. So I'm not complaining. But
I'd like a little more clearance between tires and inside of fender under
the brake bridge and fork crown.

I don't know how it would be with the Bleriot as I haven't bought fenders
for it yet.