1) there isn't any strapping involved with the Acorn bag - it slides over
the tombstone.  The velcro straps on the bottom secure it to the rack.
 Mine are getting old, and don't stick so well anymore, but the bag still
isn't going anywhere.  My bag is from the very first batch, and very well
used.

2) can't answer; don't use a decaleur