Hey,
I'm new here, but this group has already been a great resource. I've been
building up my new hunqapillar, and have come to front rack attachment. I've
seen posts where the big front rack has been attached without p-clamps. For
some reason, those methods didn't really work for me. I ended up attaching the
rack without the clamps but somewhat differently than I've seen before. Lower
fork eyelets attached to rack via struts attached to the inside of the fork.
So here are my questions:

Is it a problem to attach the struts to the inside of the fork (about 1cm of
clearance on each side between bolt and spoke)?

Is it an issue that the points of connection to the fork are the dropout
eyelets and the lower mid-fork mounts? Would it be more stable with the second
attachment to the higher mounts? Am I stressing anything too much? Etc etc etc.

Pics should be attached. Thanks in advance