Great pics – thanks especially for all the shots of the inspiring bikes in
Peter Weigle’s booth!  I was having such a good time talking with Peter and
Elton Pope-Lance and Peter White that I forgot to take out my camera!

The Chapman Cycles-made trailer on Elton’s Weigle is gorgeous.

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Brodek
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 8:56 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Philly Bike Expo this weekend!!!

Sorry, my clumsy manual URL handling introduced weirdness, the edited links
below should work more smoothly....

On Monday, November 10, 2014 8:49:57 AM UTC-5, Paul Brodek wrote:
Links follow to my Philly Show 2014 flickr albums, for Product and Peeps. The
show seemed very well-attended, the aisles were crowded all day, both days. The
usual gang of knuckleheads and hangers-on were in attendance, there were also
some new builders from far-flung places like Portland, OR and Austin, TX.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26383479@N04/sets/72157646891713543/<https://www.flickr.com/photos/26383479@N04/sets/72157646891713543/%5B/url%5D>

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26383479@N04/sets/72157649155639616/<https://www.flickr.com/photos/26383479@N04/sets/72157649155639616/%5B/url%5D>

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA