People, ebay is an online auction house. The rules of the Auction house are
they present the product, you decide how much you want to pay. Now blatant
mis-representation is illegal and immoral but listing something for double
what its worth isnt either of those things. Why is a Rothko worth $40
million? because thats what someone paid for it.....