Thanks, Aaron, for helping me confirm that I'm not crazy.   I was just
saying to myself  "Wait...  don't the Sams *already* have cantis?!"    I
guess that had changed at some point along the line.  I hadn't been paying
attention only because this model has too much overlap with the ones I
already own.

But now  I'm with you!  This certainly sounds like a winner.  What's really
interesting is that I/we might suddenly have to chose between *TWO*
big-clearance
700c / long-chainstay options, where I'd had *no* options thus far?!!
Assuming and hoping, that is, that they are offered in those in-between or
"missing" sizes that are excluded from the Atlantis and Hunquapillar
lineups.   (At 6'-2" and 87cm pbh, I KNOW I can't be the only one in this
boat.)

I'm also hoping these projects don't take *too* long, though.  I was raring
to go with the 59cm Clem, thinking it was just a couple of months out.
Kind of disappointed that it isn't, but I understand the reasoning.  I had
been holding off on doing a re-vitalization/rebuild of my Quickbeam to make
sure I had funds available, but I guess I'll commit to that project in the
meantime.  Nice first-world luxury problem to have, I guess.