Been on a coffee hiatus but the aromatic roasted beans have pulled me back in!
So I've been putting together a travel coffee setup of late.

1. Got the Aeropress.
2. Good beans, but wouldn't mind some of Keven's "Under Water"roast.
3. Kettle & Stove.

The last piece of the kit...I was thinking about a portable grinder. Any
suggestions?

I was thinking of this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281507380966?lpid=82

lastly, I can see where the benefits of a collapsible pour over system would be
easier to transport. Damn if the Aeropress doesn't make a fine cup o' Joe.

~Hugh
 Los Angeles, CA