I find the AeroPress superb for bicycle/travel coffee. All of the pour
overs I've tried don't keep the coffee hot enough for in the field use. I
do wish the AeroPress came in a non-plastic version, but I honestly can't
taste even a hint of plastic and the tiny paper filters are great and
tasteless if rinsed first.

Scott in Tucson