Indeed! The 62cm Hunq's TT is long as it was designed around a bullmoose,
albatross, or any other bar other than the noodle which is why you often see
them with 130 technomic stems on Riv employees Hunqs. My picture shows my
original setup with bullmoose which I didn't care for due to wrist pain I
experienced when I rode anything over 20 miles. I used to ride the shop's demo
62cm Hunq (Taiwan made edition) with Grant while I was waiting for mine. It had
albatross bars as did Jay R.'s first Waterford edition (prototype for larger
tire clearance edition). I should mention mine is also the larger tire
clearance edition.

Sent from my iPhone