Got a lovely notice from our fine friends at the IRS that my wife failed to
file for her second job in 2011 sooooo lots of fees and penalties yaay! In
that spirit here are some things for sale, prices are shipping included,
paypal only. Thanks!

Bosco Bars-Cromo 55cm, great shape-$40

Brooks B17s-copper rails, copper rivets, about 5 years old and ridden by my
featherweight friend for about 1k miles. Scuff on one side, not really
broken in yet, no turns on tightening screw. ---$70

Burly Piccolo with moose rack-used about 150 miles, kid got big! 125
shipped or 100 picked up in orange county ny.

Nitto Tallux-130mm extension nice shape, some scuffs from use. -$35

More stuff coming as I go through the basement. link to flikr page with
pics. Thanks all, and pay your taxes!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/