Oh, and I have a pair of never worn Merrells vapor glove, size 11.5.
Amazing riding shoes, its all I use in the summer, lightweight, breathable
and super grippy. I ordered a few different sizes to see how they fit,
these were tried on once and never worn outside. I have them new in box.
$45 shipped. here is a link to the shoes.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/30843M/82580/Mens/Barefoot-Run-Vapor-Glove