I used to have good luck with Atlas, particularly when climbing (
http://en-us.atlassnowshoe.com/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fen-us.atlassnowshoe.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGepsEPu-J8l9ECTIfsGjZY6UM3nQ>).

 I liked the spring loaded pivoting bottom that stayed level with the
mountain as you hiked and they were light and comfortable.  They may all do
that now but I think they were one of the first to have this feature.
 Definitely not as riv-ish as the ones Patrick mentioned.  Checking their
site, I didn't see anything about them being MUSA.

John