ASKING $160 SHIPPED TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

PLEASE EMAIL EMAIL ME FOR DIRECT RESPONSE:  rodc...@gmail.com
I bought this custom made Swift Industries Bar bag and never found a home
for it. I had planned to use it on my road bike but
ended up with a different setup.  This bag was mounted and ridden twice.
 Yes, that's it.  It has the deluxe Waxed Canvas charcoal colored material
that was an upcharge.  I also have the Rixen & Kaul Klick Flix mounting
system with clamps for either a 26.0 sized bar or a 31.8.

I'm selling it because I'm not using it.  I have another setup where I'm
using a large Swift Industries Ozette Rando bag with decauleur.  I may be
selling that
soon as well as I need more room than the bag can accomodate.

Anyhow, photos of the Paloma are attached.  It's in great shape sorry my
photos aren't that good but the bag is clean.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4sPzD7wsCro/VL6kP8vgphI/AAAAAAAAD5Y/rECowclTmSM/s1600/IMG_9611.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-un4ZuWQmh94/VL6kSCxU6DI/AAAAAAAAD5g/yu9ZmxyjLC4/s1600/IMG_9612.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LEtl6gtL5-A/VL6kTz890-I/AAAAAAAAD5o/hSyFncmRjTI/s1600/IMG_9613.JPG>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BSMnhPTfTOY/VL6kN5UX3iI/AAAAAAAAD5Q/NtxLdYiCByc/s1600/IMG_9610.JPG>