If your goal is an around town errand runner, I don't think you can go
wrong with the Albatross.  It's great in the city raising you up and back.
 I also had a set of Bosco's but they just seemed too high for my liking
and there really isn't a second hand position that works for me (I only
bought them to take pressure off an injured shoulder which it did by
raising me way up).  If you don't want the second hand position and don't
want to buy another stem, the Bosco will get you up much higher.  You may
still need to buy another stem just to add length as the Albatross and
Bosco bring the hands back to where they could bump knees if you're not
careful.

John