I've just replaced some Big Bens  on an older mountain-y bike with the
Compass tires.  Only limited riding on them so far, but they've been
great.  Maybe a bit quicker feeling then the BB's.  Just eyeballing, but
they seem to be almost as poofy as the Hetres (not 26", I know) I have on
my Sam, which I just love.  The Compass have a bit more tread (Pasela
style), but so far they make me happy even though they are less-poofy than
the BB's.  Wish I could give you a long term report on each, but I don't
have enough miles on either to do that yet.

-Aaron Young
The Dalles, OR