Jason

I talked with White Industries about exactly this (they are really nice on
the phone).  They have had a bunch of people try to go with one chainring
and the DOS 16/19 only to find their dropouts weren't long enough and
demand a refund.  So, they push the two-tooth spread ones more aggressively
and want to be extra careful that you either know what you are doing or are
doing a double double setup with one of their 3T spread chainring things.
 Anybody that can order anything from WI can get you a 16/19 DOS ENO.

The reason Riv no longer stocks it is probably simply because they no
longer sell a singlespeed kind of bike.  Even for the Shimano BMX freewheel
they still have on the site, it's their LAST ONE.  Don't be surprised if
they don't re-stock that either.

Bill 16/19-in-back-35/38-in-front Lindsay