Blackcloud,

I feel your pain and disappointment, my Brother Bruce was second in line
behind Chris quick click!  He too missed out on the F&F :-( so your not
alone.

Mr. Allingham, kudos to you on your small shop versus amazon human touch
sentiment. Totally agree. I give Riv a bunch of leeway.

I probably wouldn't have gotten this fantastic deal either as I don't check
the Riv site that often.

Super happy for Mr. Chen and the Pyramid of Homers he constructing :-)

~Hugh "one 58 cm AHH" Smitham