Tank you Wes Ramos and Deacon Patrick. Those are exactly the sort of answers I
was looking for. Wes, the article you linked to was great. I was wondering
about that discoloration. Obviously there was a crack for some time slowly
growing. Weather it is a flaw in manufacturing I don't know but since VO is
willing to send a free replacement, I'm willing to give them a second chance.