Klean Kanteens are very versatile and durable. My wife and I use them
daily, in several ways:

   - drinking water around the house in uninsulated bottles
   - keeping coffee hot for hours, poured fresh out of the French Press
   - holding tea for sipping slowly over an hour's time

In addition, I use the pair of an insulated and uninsulated for making
coffee while on a ride or camping. I made a caldera-style stove for using
the uninsulated as a kettle, and make the coffee, Russ Roca style, in the
insulated bottle.

There are a few pictures showing the setup and how everything (except the
Trangia stove "puck") stores away in the two bottle cages here
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/56856126@N02/sets/72157636021321473/>.