Garth,  I'm just a bit different size than you and have been paying pretty
close attention to this bike.   Based on how you describe yourself, and
what I've figured out about how the sizing >just< misses the mark for me, I
actually the 59 will be almost perfect for you.   Made to measure,
almost!

While they aren't as easy to find, I think there have been some pretty good
clues as to the geometry specifics.  For instance, I think we know that the
chainstay length matches the seat tube height (was stated somewhere, if I
recall).  We know that the bottom bracket drop will be about 78mm
(extrapolating from 34.75 standover height on 60mm tires, compared to
numbers for Sam Hillbourne, with a similarly sloped top tube, on 45mm
tires.)   Don't know the top tube length, but pretty sure it's longer
than your  bombadil - so therefore higher at the front.  And it shouldn't
matter as much anyway, if you used the Bosco bars that it was designed
for.   If you're 6'-2" and can ride a 60 bombadil, the clearance shouldn't
be a problem for you on the Clem, even with the biggest 60mm tires.
That's where it falls apart for me.  I'm 6'-1 1/2" but with a shorter
inseam, and the published numbers tell me that I'll need shoes with some
pretty tall soles if I want any clearance at all.