If it just can't be made to fit, I betcha' that other than the hassle of
it, you could be pretty safe in re-selling it and not losing any money in
the process.

And re. that Clementine... wow, what a stunner! That is just one good
looking bike! If they can keep the prices down over time, that could go on
to dominate the mixte/step-through marketplace. Maybe even among mainstream
retailers!